Some Important Questions
Elementor is a free plugin for WordPress users. If you want to unlock additional features, you can get the pro version. You can find the prices here.
Yes, it works with all themes that follow WordPress’ coding standards.
Building an awesome website will be complicated, even if you’re an experienced developer. Some platforms make the process simpler – like WordPress – but they still require you to place in a very lot of work. That’s where WordPress page builders are available .
Page builders are tools that enable you to place together websites in record time, by providing you with pre-built elements you’ll arrange in any way you would like . you’ll insert them into your pages, move them around, and see the consequences immediately.
In this article, we’re attending to talk about what page builders do and why you may want to use one. Then we’ll introduce you to 5 of our favorite options, and compare them to assist you pick the correct one. Let’s get started!
What WordPress page builders are (and why you would possibly need one)
Page builder may be a broad term, encompassing many tools that enable you to create a web site from scratch. In most cases, they are doing this by providing you with drag-and-drop functionality and pre-built components that can be customized. as an example, you may be able to click on a button access a contact form, place it wherever you want on your page, and personalize its appearance and functionality.
WordPress page builders make it easier for users of all skill levels to make awesome websites, by:
- Making it possible to create custom pages without a background in web development.
- Letting you customize complex elements and features with a couple of clicks.
- Including drag-and-drop functionality, so you’ll arrange all the elements on your pages as you see fit.
- Enabling you to preview how your site will look when it goes live.
The key to selecting a decent page builder is to specialize in two key criteria: a broad selection of elements to add to your site, and easy use. Let’s mention some options that fit both bills.
Which One best drag-and-drop WordPress page builders in 2020?
We will mention each drag and drop WordPress website builder individually. However, here’s a fast list of our top favorite WordPress website builders:
- Elementor (www.Elementor.com)
- Beaver Builder (www.WPBeaverBuilder.com)
- Divi Builder (www.ElegantThemes.com)
- WP Bakery Page Builder (www.WPBakery.com)
4 Top Best drag-and-drop WordPress page builders compared (detailed)
Elementor is a modern page builder with a broad range of features. It enables you to customize nearly every aspect of your site quickly and make pixel-perfect pages with just a bit of practice.
- Provides you with a library of ready-to-go page templates
- Adapts well to mobile devices
Supports customization using CSS
- Is compatible with translation plugins like WPML and Polylang
- Lets you create pages using a front-end visual editor
Price: Free Download
Elementor Pro – Buy Now
Read More – Best Free Elementor addons for WordPress
2. Beaver Builder
Beaver Builder is one among the most popular WordPress page builders around, thanks largely to its easy use. With this plugin, you’ll see how every element of your website will look while you’re editing it.
- Includes a group of pre-built layouts
- Is optimized for mobile devices
- Supports the utilization of custom CSS classes and IDs
- Provides compatibility with other WordPress widgets and short codes
- Includes a visible front-end editor
Price: Free Download
Pro : But Pro
3. Divi Builder
The Divi Builder is one among the most polished site builder plugins available. It supports both front- and back-end editing for any page, offers a good kind of drag-and-drop elements, and contains a diverse selection of highly customizable layouts.
- Offers a versatile layout system
- Provides access to a broad range of layouts
- Includes fully customizable elements that support custom CSS
- Supports both back- and front-end editing for any page
Was created with responsiveness in mind
Price: Buy Now
Divi Builder is a premium plugin available (from $89 / year).
4. WP Bakery Page Builder
WP Bakery Page Builder is possibly the foremost well-known WordPress page builder within the market, since many premium themes ship with it included. Its support for every type of themes and sites is great, and its front-end editing features make it very easy to use.
- Includes an intensive collection of pre-made layouts
- Supports CSS customizations for all of its elements
- Is fully compatible with translation plugins like WPML
- Lets you edit any page using a front-end visual editor
Price: Buy Now
WP Bakery Page Builder is a premium plugin ($49)